Wednesday 27 April 2011

Awesome Gill Watson lesson! (again)

I had my Gill Watson lesson today at the Dunsdons, so enjoyed it, Estella was on form. It is now about putting more power into her work and not about the roundness and also, in canter on the left rein, to make sure the quarters do not come in I should do a little bit of shoulder fore. Got the hang of it and it went really well. Can't wait to put into practice for Nurstead this weekend and try and pull out a good dressage. I must be getting fitter from all the riding I have been doing over the holidays (I literally have ridden all day everyday) because I wasn't as tired and we did the same amount of work that we normally do. Things to work on this month quarters in, more power in trot and canter and make sure the transition to walk is more fluent and she walks though.

No comments:

Post a Comment