Wednesday 13 April 2011

Jake

The passes have come for Badminton!!!
Only 6 days to go!!!!!
I took Jake over to Ken Spencers to borrow his sand school, it's a full length one and this will have been my first opportunity to practice the championship test with the letters in the right places! Jake was very good which was very surprising considering how naughty he has been this week, he has reared up on a number of occasions. Yesterday, Anneli, My Auntie Tracey and my little cousin George all went for a lovely evening hack, Auntie Tracey was riding Jake, but he is not used to the company of little ponies, they are truely scary things, George's pony "Dinky" proved no exception and Jake reared up again, but I told her to kick on and hold on to his ears since all his mane has gone and PRAY!!!! I may have to take my own advice at Badminton if he continues to act like a 3 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment