Monday 30 April 2012

Training with Fiona Bigwood

I love working at Bourne Hill, I worked all afternoon with Lisa, rode Dancer for Liz for some potential buyers and then with Team Bigwood (Viklar, Claire and Liz) looking on my dream of a lesson with Fiona came true.

Since I started working for Fiona and Anders I have been desperate to have a lesson with Fiona. Actually even before I started working there, I was dying to know what Fiona would make of Pearl.
I was also worried, that my riding wouldn't be up to scratch  for Fiona. I was so proud of Pearl she went so well. Yes she had a few moments, but some of the work she did was amazing. I love dressage, I love the technicality of it and I love the feeling when you get a glimmer of how it should be! So much of what I did with Pearl on Friday I can transfer to Yara and Mulligan. Boy did they get some schooling sessions on Saturday!

After my lesson Mum, Fiona and I chatted for ages and the icing on the cake was that Fiona said she would be very happy to continue my lessons. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Viklar, Claire and Liz in the Gallery!






No comments:

Post a Comment