Monday 19 March 2012

Littleton Manor XC Schooling

IMG_1856IMG_1854IMG_1915IMG_1910IMG_1881IMG_1877
IMG_1871IMG_1862

Littleton Manor XC Schooling, a set on Flickr.
First and foremost I must thank Matt and Kate, they were so welcoming and accommodating, nothing was too much trouble. In fact everyone there was so lovely even when we did not know where to go for the first session one of the girls on the yard put us at ease and told us where we should be, we commented on the fact that everyone smiled. Its a very happy place and definitely an atmosphere I would like to emulate when I have big international eventing yard!
Anyway after our session with Jon Pitt, Yara had not worked especially hard because it was more working on me than her, I went cross country. Its such a lovely course, the going was good and ideal for schooling, it had just the type of jumps that I needed to give her experience andddddd she was amazing! She dropped her knee once but only once, she jumped her soaks off and I was really testing her, I did lots of work on drop jumps with a drop landing, a sunken road 2 strides to a skinny and lots of water drops and jumps into water. She was amazing and I was very pleased with her!!!!! All in all we had a smashing day and Mum said she couldn't think of a better way to spend mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment