Tuesday 6 March 2012

Count down to 1st Event of the season!

Only a few more days to go. We have been busy trying to make sure sure Yara is in tip top condition ready for Twesledown on Sunday. More XC schooling was done at the weekend at Coombelands. She was brilliant, no hesitations and foot perfect. We even decided to take on some novice fences at some angles - she breezed it. Tonight we went back there just to show jump her on grass as I haven't done that yet. She is a bit different and I am glad I did it. I feel ready now. Only thing we have not had time to do is any dressage comps, so she might be a bit tense in the first one, but to be expected. (That reminds me I really should learn the test for the weekend)!

Tonight we booked up some dressage for Pearl and Dancer, first one will be unaffiliated and then I am going to do a 4 year old class at the end of the month with Dancer. Very excited.

Glimpse will be doing her first Pony Club show on Saturday. She will be in the Novice Team Showjumping at the Surrey Union show at Sands Farm.

Its all go and that is what I told my physio tonight, just so she didn't get in to her head that I might need to rest my back. Basically after my fall about 10 days ago I have a few niggles. But luckily she agreed with me, riding is the best thing for it. Carry on she said, so carry on I will! "Did you ride your horse today?" she said, yes I said "actually I have ridden three!". I think she gets the idea now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment