Sunday 14 August 2011

So I am actually going to France!

So it has just occured to me that I am going to compete abroad. There has been no letter, no phone call to say that they have made a mistake that actually I'm not on the squad, nope not at all so we are venturing to France tomorrow at 9am.


The journey should take us 2 hours from here to Dover then we board the boat at midday, hopefully the crossing to will take 1hr Calais, then from Calais to Haras Du Pin should take us about 4hrs. So realistically we should arrive at our destination at about 5pm with the stops taken into account.


My Nanny has paid a visit today which is always a good thing because she is always bearing gifts and the best kind of gifts FOOD GIFTS!!!! She has brought lemon drizzle cake, sausage rolls and cheese straws. So we are all stocked up for the week!!

We have the music sorted, the living is sorted and it is very homely might I add!!


I think we might be ready!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment