Tuesday 9 August 2011

Open Area Eventing on Estella

Back out again on Tuesday for area eventing (open class)!!

Oh dear, I had a shocking dressage! Estella was really flat, she gave me nothing which was such a shame because it was a 34.6, if she had done her normal standard then it would have been amazing score! But then again if she always did the same good dressage, it would be boring and they not machines after all!


The Show jumping really flowed however she was a little lazy with her hind leg and did take one rail, but the SJ was caused chaos so I was happy.

She flew round XC and I have really started now to come on a more open stride to single fences and stop taking a pull when I dont need to, to save time, which should help me a lot more and stop her from chipping in little strides!!


I ended up coming 4th, so not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment