Thursday 29 September 2011

Busy few weeks!

Its sooo upseting to think its nearly the end of the season, but however its been a funpacked season! This is an update of what I have been doing these few weeks.

A couple of weeks ago I competed for the school at the NSEA qualifers, I did the Novice dressage (on stella) and I WON which I was very pleased with and Farlington also won as a Team, then I did the Elementary on her and came 2nd. I also did the Novice test on Pearl, her first ever novice test and first dressage test in a while and she did suprisingly well she got 60%! I also came 3rd on stella in the open jumping with style which was judged on style, speed and faults! So we are off to Addington for the championships in October if we are able to get up there and it doesn't snow to much!

Next... South Of England 1* I will update you on that tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment