Monday 7 February 2011

Pearl - what should I do? 7/02/11

Its so ironic how when you think about selling a horse and making new plans for getting another one, the horse you are considering selling goes better than they ever have and whats more better than any horse you have ever ridden, thats my Pearl. We had decided to put her on the market (to be fair we haven't yet) because ultimately we did not think she would be able to take me as far as I wanted to go. Today she has been utterly amazing and by far the best quality flat work I have ever experienced in a horse. Saturday apart from having a whirly gig moment at the beginning she did not put a foot wrong out hunting, she is the most loving horse in the stable and I have put 2 years of patience and hard work in to her, should I hang on?

No comments:

Post a Comment